Extension
Crofton Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Year: 2007
Status: Complete
Info: List 1 Regency house.  This was constructed in 1797 by Lord Longford and Lord de Vesci.

The conservation challenge was to restore the building back to residential home and office use from apartments. In particular there is an original regency window to the rear. An original well was also found.